Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Late Post: 4th Quarter and Denit

I had planned on posting a 4th quarter notice, but I got my cold and flu shots so my arm wasn't exactly happy and neither was it. I really am personally glad that it was only seven minutes of my time and I don't have to do it until next year. So yesterday was the beginning of the 4th quarter, which tells my mind that this month is almost over. With Mabon coming this Monday, the month is officially over for me. With 15 days until I can order my things for October I'm pretty excited about the fact that this large waiting period is almost over.

Last night I celebrated Denit, which is the last quarter, as well as the first quarter, moon celebration. It's the next to last Egyptian moon celebration before the new Egyptian month begins. So I'm posting a photo of my Denit altar and I hope that you all enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment