Sunday, September 7, 2014

New Egyptian Book

Merry Meet,

So on the fourth, when my mother's replacement card came in, I was able to finally get a book called "Pathworking with the Egyptian Gods by Judith Page.' I really haven't read that much into it, yet, but I'm going to be working through each Egyptian god, trying to connected with them through pathworking. Thus, I will be using this blog and my back-up blog, to talk about each pathworking and how I did on each one of them. I'm really excited about doing these and later on I'm going to buy the physical copies of this book and her second book.

Of course, what I'm worried about is that I'm not going to be able to do this. I've been really bad at pathworking in the past and I'm worried that it will be just like the other times. However I feel that need to prove that I can do pathworking and do it well. Well, wish me luck.

Blessed Be!

Below is the photo of the book.


No comments:

Post a Comment